- Soundclick Layouts
- BeatStars Layouts
- Airbit Layouts
- Info & Support
For futher Informations (How to create/update a Paypal Button etc.)
please check out our FAQ’s below.
A: Yes, please make sure you got a VIP Band Account on Soundclick.
We cannot install any Layouts unless you have purchased VIP from Soundclick, the basic Profile doesn’t allow custom Designs.
A: To install the Layout for you (HTML and CSS codes, Page Modules setup, Mailinglist Form setup..). Tipp: Change your Password to xlay for the time of install if you don’t like to give out your original Password.
A: It’s the HTML code you’ll get from www.paypal.com when creating a Buy Now button. Just copy paste this code to your Texteditor or Wordpad Program, save and upload the file.
1. On the button creation page, select the “Buy Now” button option to start creating your button.
2. In the “Item name” box, enter the name of the item you want to sell, such as “Beat Check-out” or “Beat Store”.
3. Choose your currency. By default it is set to USD.
4. “Add drop down menu with price/option”. If your item has a different price for each option (depending on license/rights.) check this box to set up your prices for each option.
Enter the name of your drop-down menu – it should be a description of the kind of options available, such as “License Options, Purchase Options, etc”.
Enter your options and the prices for each one.There are three options available by default – if you need more, click “Add another option,” up to a maximum of 10. If you need to remove one, click “Remove option” to remove the bottom option from the list.
When you have finished adding your options click “Done” to apply these settings to your button. The example button on the right side will update to show you how your button will look to your customers.
5. “Add text field”. If you want to allow your customers to include Beat Names or Numbers, check the box next to “Add text field”.
The name of the field can only be 30 characters long, so you will want to use something simple but descriptive such as “Beat Names”, “Enter Beat Name” or “Enter Beat Number”.
When you are finished, click “Done”. The example button on the right side will update to show you how your button will look to your customers.
6. Click “Create Button” to save your button and generate the code.
7. You will need to copy the code in order to place it to a text document. Click “Select Code” underneath the box containing the HTML. This will highlight all of the HTML for you.
Simply copy / paste this code to a text document, save the file and upload it to the needed Layout Informations Form.
A: Login to your Interview Section (Band Admin / Edit Page / Interview) where you will find the HTML part of your Layout.Search (CTRL + F) for the actual News Text which is visible on your Page. You can change this Text to anything you like.